Art in the public realm punctuates everyday moments, engaging diverse audiences on a multitude of levels to foster community creativity, identity, dialogue and connectivity. Providing comprehensive knowledge and expertise in contemporary art practice and city policy, Ballard Fine Art manages all stages of the public art process, ensuring the highest quality and ingenuity of public art for your project.
Ballard Fine Art has an extensive international network of leading artists, galleries, museums and curators, and brings the best of contemporary artistic expression as well as insightful and respected selection committee members to each project. We understand the public art process can be daunting. We will work in collaboration with you and your design team in all decisions of the art selection process, guaranteeing the final artwork selected is in keeping with the vision, scope and direction of the development.
Our Guiding Principles in the Selection of Public Art
- Reflect the vision and spirit of the project architecture and site
- Consider the surrounding cultural and community contexts
- Provide public art in accordance with City guidelines
- Maintain the highest quality of contemporary artistic practice
- Provide public art that is dynamic, facilitating excitement, curiosity, contemplation and dialogue for residents, visitors and passers-by
Ballard Fine Art will curate and manage all aspects of your public art project from the initial concept stage through to final installation and documentation. It is important to us that the public art for your project is delivered on time and on budget with excellent attention to detail.
For news on Public Art Projects, check out the link below: