Ballard Fine Art is a specialized consultancy firm that develops site-specific art collections for corporate, hospitality and healthcare spaces. We work closely with clients, interior designers or project managers to advise on artworks suitable to your budget, corporate identity and interior spaces.
Our knowledge and expertise ensures the highest quality and ingenuity of artworks. Ballard Fine Art cooperates with a comprehensive selection of local and international artists to provide you with compelling paintings, sculpture, new media, works on paper and photography that befit your corporate vision, business philosophy, artistic tastes and budget. Our understanding of provocative emergent and established art practices, alongside our focus on exclusive original artworks, allows us to provide our clients with coherent and thought provoking curatorship. We will work closely with you, your interior designer or the project manager to cultivate a captivating collection that offers your space a unique identity while bringing enjoyment to your working environment.
Through its collaborative consulting process, Ballard Fine Art offers a comprehensive range of art consulting and curatorial services.
Consultation Approach and Services
- To work with the client, interior designer or project manager to determine the approach best suited to the project vision and corporate spirit
- To provide our clients with the highest quality in original artworks that champion their corporate identity and reflect the architecture and design of their space
- We work with a variety of project budgets – no project is too big or too small
- We work on a variety of project and space scales, from single rooms or multi-level offices to entire buildings such as restaurants and hotels
- We delivery and install all artworks
- We provide archival documentation including appraisals, investment paperwork and certificates of authenticity
Ballard Fine Art will curate and manage all aspects of your collection, from the early stages of development to acquisition, through to installation and documentation. It is important to us that the artwork for your project is delivered on time and on budget.